Monday, December 3, 2007

BACK!!

LOL! WEEE!! JAMES IS BACK !!

HAHAHA! MP IS OVER !! WEEEEE!!!

Final judging was on last friday .. not very impressive.. hahaha .. at least that was what the judges commented, well .. my project don't really impress me so how you expect me to amaze you supposingly the veteran of engineering ...as that was what i told my supervisor too(ITS TOO SIMPLE) , but it seems that my tiny project do makes a big deal to him . HAHAHAHA ..
Since 80% of the weightage lies on him , what he thinks then will have effect on me , the 20% which those judges held doesn't really bother me .. with the belief that James will get half of that percentage at least .. HAHAAH...

Anyway , last week was spent doing some final packaging for my project and outing with friends .Tour-ed around(was it last week or the week before..?) the not yet operating T3 , its seriously still under "construction" ... hahahaa , psychoed by the mother(PRIS) and son(JASON) and sister(SHER) .. had some real private chat ----=X--- and camera-ing .. managed to get a few jump shots after like hopping on the same spot for time that felt like
decades .. hahaha .. blame the poor photographer ..(not me )
shall blog about my fresh experience at cafe del mar when i got the pictures !! =)


-reminder!!
The family tree i mentioned just now have nothing to do with me !! HAHAHAHA!!
I m definitely not related in any biological way with them. =)

-PS!!
THEY ARE MAD!! LOL!!

-random event !!
I found 14 bucks in my pockets !! hahahaha!!
fortune luck!!
I think they were previously processed in my house's washing machine ..hahahaha!!
Sorry!!

-HARDCORE PICS !! (My first time posting pictures!!)
ENJOY!!



















































OPPS!! PRIS HAVE NOT SEND ME YET !! BRB!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger PRISS said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was expecting some photos seh!!
james is crap.
and what ever happened to the TURTLE BLOG!!!
=(

December 3, 2007 at 9:45:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger James said...

hahaha !!My post looks too messy on that blog !!
AND !! PICS !!

December 3, 2007 at 4:36:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger peabrain said...

haha james is crap.
and i prefer the turtle skin better.

-sher

December 3, 2007 at 6:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Twen said...

oh. james is crap! hahaa! new phrase? LOL

December 5, 2007 at 2:20:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger zhengxi said...

james is crap?
lol ur blog darn funny!
y u use same blog skin as kheng wei??

December 8, 2007 at 1:26:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger James said...

lolx~~ kw where still gt blog !! WHERE !!

December 8, 2007 at 2:10:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Twen said...

u also abt the same ma. nv update one! KAOS. if i know dun set up account for u alr! HAIS. james is crap and it is so true. muahahaha! STUDY FOR UR EXAMS. DUN FAIL AH!! =D

December 8, 2007 at 2:17:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home